Moroccan 7.5 Inches Salad Bowl, Medium
Brand Marrakesh Gardens
- These stunning black and cream salad bowls are handmade in Morocco in the traditional fashion by master potters, inspired by classic Moroccan patterns and materials. Ethically sourced and shipped to your door.
- The hand painted design on these beautiful bowls is a pure interpretation of a classic pattern from the city of Safi, which is renowned for its pottery. The simplicity of black and white color makes these Moroccan bowls fit any interior design.
- Because these pottery bowls are made by hand, each one is unique and any minor variations are characteristic of the materials and methods used, adding to the beauty and uniqueness of the product.
- Bring a bit of bohemian, North African art to your home whether your design style is a modern contemporary loft or a cozy farmhouse in the country. Mediterranean and North African cultures collide to enchant you and your guests.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Handmade Collection is proud of our Moroccan heritage, and we strive to bring you only the best in authentic goods. Should you be unsatisfied, simply get in touch and we’ll make it right.