Marrakesh Gardens Authentic Berber Moroccan Handwoven Bolster Pillow, Kilim Wool.
Brand Marrakesh Gardens
- This exquisite wool pillow is made from a vintage Moroccan kilim rugs hand loomed by the Nomadic Berber tribes for decorative impact high in the Atlas Mountains. The intriguing patterns and fringe goes seamlessly with any interior design from modern to farmhouse.
- And the bold, eclectic Berber tribal styling isn’t the only stunning thing about our toss pillow– every single one is made using the finest materials and quality control. From the mountains of Morocco to your living room, this decorative pillow stands the test of time in more ways than one.
- The warm tones and boho chic styling provide a warm and uplifting like the perfect summer’s day, you’ll love that it goes seamlessly with any interior design from modern to farmhouse.
- Couch pillows take a beating, and our bolster takes daily life in stride. Made of the same wool from Kilim oriental carpets, it resists staining and will last a lifetime with proper care. No single pillow is identical, as it has been hand woven by real Berber craftspeople.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Handmade Collection is proud of our Moroccan heritage, and we strive to bring you only the best in authentic goods. Should you be unsatisfied, simply get in touch and we’ll make it right.