Only 3 left!
Handmade Authentic Moroccan Ceramic Cooking and Serving Tagine, Lead Free, Brown with Black Stripes, Small 10 1/2 " Diameter x 9 " H
Brand Marrakesh Gardens
- Create and serve delectable meals in our authentic, handcrafted Moroccan tagine, the perfect tagine for both cooking and serving. Traditionally unglazed, this glazed offering is easier to maintain and cleans in a snap.
- These stunning cooking tagines are handmade in Morocco in the traditional fashion by master potters, inspired by classic Moroccan traditions and materials. Ethically sourced and shipped to your door.
- The tall lid allows steam to circulate only within the tagine, slowly cooking the food to perfection without destroying the texture or losing the flavors. What’s more, it’s a beautiful piece of ceramic art unto itself.
- Tagine is an alternative for cooking food with more juice and broth, similar to braising and slow cooking in a crockpot. This reduces foodborne carcinogens and is a healthier, more flavorful way to cook – especially meats like chicken, beef and lamb.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Handmade Collection is proud of our Moroccan heritage, and we strive to bring you only the best in authentic goods. Should you be unsatisfied, simply get in touch and we’ll make it right.
- Dimension: 10 1/2 " Diameter x 9 " H