Moroccan Kilim Berber Oriental Carpet – Wool Rug, 7.5 X 5.2 Feet
Brand Marrakesh Gardens
- Sought after for their worldly, well-traveled appearance, Moroccan kilim rugs are more popular than ever. Modernists like Eames and Frank Lloyd Wright skillfully incorporated Moroccan kilim carpets into their pioneering designs, and now you can too!
- This rug incorporates the traditional volcanic color with blues, golds and whites which blend into any décor from modern to traditional.
- This piece tells the true story of Morocco and its people and is woven with history and passion. A wonderful piece of 'folk' art to be passed down for generations.
- Tapestry woven to be flatter than a Beni Ourain carpet, this Moroccan Kilim is an artful flat-weave representation of the area’s unique culture and design traditions.
- A truly beautiful piece, it possesses an inherent modernity and a subtle earthiness that fits today’s organic and eclectic sense of style.