Authentic Moroccan Beni Ourain Berber Oriental Carpet, 100% Handwoven Naturally Dyed Tribal Wool Rug, 4.2x6.8 Feet
Brand Marrakesh Gardens
This product is sold out
- Beni Ouarain rugs are made by the Berber tribes from the North-Eastern Middle Atlas Mountains in Morocco. This particular piece is a handmade, double-knotted and naturally dyed 100% natural wool carpet made in Morocco.
- The bold contrasting yarns incorporate the traditional tribal colors with a deep pile, which blends into any décor from modern to traditional.
- This authentic Berber rug tells the true story of Morocco and its people and is woven with history and passion. A wonderful piece of 'folk' art to be passed down for generations.
- Genuine Beni Ourain carpets were often used as saddle blankets and personal bedding, which is why this rug is one of the largest sizes one will find in a Moroccan rug, measuring at roughly 4 by 7 feet.
- Woven for practical use by tribal craftswomen from wool sheared from their very own sheep, these carpets were originally not made for market and each one is truly unique.