Vintage Styled Handmade Moroccan Silver Plated Engraved Incense Burner with Ash Catcher, 11x10”
Brand Marrakesh Gardens
This product is sold out
- You’ll fall in love with this exquisite Moroccan incense burner, plated in pure silver and engraved with a classic cultural embossed motif. Sometimes referred to as “Bahkoor”, incense is an integral part of Moroccan life.
- Handmade in Fez, Morocco in the traditional fashion by generational artisans and imported just for you, this silver incense burner with ash catcher is not only functional but a true artifact of the Near East.
- The globe is ornamented with rows of decorative perforations and the lid hinges for easy insertion of charcoal and incense, with an integrated tray for catching ashes and resting used matches or spent coals.
- The intricate hand embossed design motif accentuates any room in your home, creating a warm and inviting presence with a hint of Moroccan flair. Whatever your style, this stunning incense holder is truly versatile for any décor.
- We’re proud to offer you the highest quality, handmade imports. Should you be dissatisfied with your teapot, simply get in touch and we’ll make it right. Guaranteed.